What better way to say “thank you” for someone’s thoughtfulness than with a handmade card. This fashionable greeting incorporates beautiful patterned papers, a dainty punch design, and a bit of pink tulle. Sending a special “thank you” card makes you thoughtful too!
1. Cut a 5 1/2 x 11” panel of mint green card stock using trimmer. Fold in half to make 5 1/2" square base card. Crease and fold using bone folder for a clean and crisp fold.
2. Select a pattern paper from the designer pad. Using the trimmer cut the paper to the size of 5 1/4" x 5 1/4”. Center and adhere paper panel with permanent adhesive to front of base card.
3. Cut a 4” square from the pink cardstock using trimmer. Cut a second square panel 3 7/8” x 3 7/8” from the black cardstock. Center and adhere black on top of pink cardstock. Attach slightly off center on card base using foam squares for elevation.
4. If a single colored dress is desired simply trace pattern onto a piece of pattern paper and cut out. If two different patterns are desired select two pieces of pattern paper. Trace the dress form template on each. Cut off the top half of the dress off and adhere it to the second pattern dress with permanent adhesive.
5. Punch hemline with scallop diamond edger punch. Attach dress pieces to black background using foam squares.
6. To create the tulle tutu, cut 6 strips tulle measuring 2” x 4”. Fold each strip lengthwise and tie onto the ribbon at its center point.
7. Adhere the ribbon with tulle attached to the waistline of the dress using fabric glue. Fluff and adjust the tulle for fullness.
8. Create a pearl necklace with adhesive backed pearls. Simply peel them off, place in a curved shape and press onto black background.
9. Add a coordinating paper flower and a thank you sentiment (computer generated).