Create your own backgrounds and patterned papers with stamps! It’s easy with a little ink, clear stamps and markers. This all occasion card features a beautiful butterfly bauble centered amongst flourish designs similar to fabric patterns.
1. Cut the light blue cardstock paper to the size of 8 1/2” X 5 1/2” with trimmer.
2. Fold and score light blue card stock to using bone folder to create card base to the size of 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”.
3. Trim off 3/4” from right side opening on the top flap of card base.
4. Cut light orange cardstock panel to 3/4” x 5 1/2” and adhere to inside long edge of notecard. Cut a turquoise strip to the size of ¼” X 5 ½” using trimmer. Adhere strip to orange panel 3/4” in from edge.
5. Use corner rounder punch on all 4 corners.
6. Stamp flourishes with bottle green dye ink onto card cover. Color as desired using markers.
7. Adhere ribbon down center on front folding lengths to form loops. Adhere butterfly embellishment.
8. Stamp sentiment on light blue paper. Cut around sentiment with scallop scissors. Adhere sentiment panel to inside of card. Add orange card stock to reverse side of front panel to cover marker “bleed through”. Add strip of dark blue paper to inside card near fold.