No event is ever complete without the sweets. Sweet treats displayed
on our pink ribbon cupcake stand an excellent finish! If you're
hosting a large breast cancer fundraiser, simply make multiple stands
and arrange them on the desert table to create an inviting presentation.
- Select a patterned paper from the paper pad. This project may take two pieces of paper depending on the size of the stand.
- Begin punching scroll borders with the scroll border punch. Be sure to read the punching instructions located on the punch packaging if punching for the first time.
- Built the cake stand by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Starting at the top tier, begin hot gluing the scroll border around. Note: Select a starting point as begin gluing all tiers at the same area. Cut off excess border and hot glue border end down.
- Continuing gluing borders to the tiers. The larger tiers will require border ends to be joined together as the tiers get larger.
- Determine which tier will feature what embellishment. Remove the selected embellishment from the release paper and adhere it to the border. Continue until all tiers have embellishments on them.
- To make the topper, cut one scroll border 12” long. Form a loop from the border and secure at the center with hot glue where the two pieces of paper overlap. Glue the back of the loop to the cake stand top, again using hot glue.
- Remove one cameo sticker from the release paper and adhere it to the center of the loop.
- Fill stand with deserts.
to comment this project!
Thank you for reviewing this project. Your comments have been posted.